MAKITA Angle Grinder 9557HNG, 115mm, 840W
- Heat-resistant motor, perfect for masonry cutting with dust protection
- Manufactured from high-quality materials with a small motor housing ergonomically designed for added comfort
- Extremely reliable with machined bevel gears & further dust protection from 2 Labyrinth rings that seal the ball bearings
- Safe & easy abrasive wheel replacement with the shaft lock system
- Equipped with a convenient 2.5m cord, depressed centre wheel, lock nut wrench & side grip
MAKITA Angle Grinder 9557HNG, 115mm, 840W is compact & durable ensuring you many hours of use while providing comfort with its unique design.
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
- Continuous rating input: 840W
- Wheel diameter: 115mm
- Power supply cord: 2.5m
- No load speed (r/min): 11000r/min
- Dimensions: 271mm (L) x 129mm (W) x 106mm (H)
- Weight: 2.0kg