MAKITA 18V Rechargeable Battery BL1850B (5.0 Ah)
- Makita 18V battery provides consistent power & run time in extreme temperatures (-4°F/-20°C)
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against over-heating, overloading & over-discharging
- Impact-resistant outer case & shock-absorbing inner-liner to protect the battery
- Up to 65% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- Reaches full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Not compatible with all Lith-Ion 18V models
- Slim lightweight battery
- Batteries and Chargers Sold Separately
Makita has introduced a 5.0Ah Lithium-ion battery which will provide maximum power and extended run time for operators. Where uninterrupted run time is critical, such as on remote construction locations or where charging capacity is distant and would mean valuable time lost away from the operating point, extended run time is all-important.
The introduction of a 5.0Ah battery, powered by 18V, will suit those operators who regularly undertake high-load operations or are frequently working on large sites far distant from a charging point.
*This new 5.0Ah battery is compatible with all Makita 18V Li-ion tools that have a star symbol on the connector plate, or a yellow connector plate with a star on, or have a yellow connector plate only.
BL1830 3.0Ah battery is compatible with ALL 18V Li-Ion tools. BL1850 5.0Ah and BL1840 4.0Ah batteries are compatible with 18V Li-Ion tools as per the below table:
- BL1815 1.3Ah and BL1815N 1.5Ah batteries are compatible with the following Makita 18V Li-Ion tool:-BBY180, D/BCL180, BFR550, BFS450, BHP452, D/BHP453, D/BHP456, BJS130, BML184, BML185, BML186, BML802, BMR100, D/BTD146, BTP140, BTW251, BUB182, BVC350
- DC18RC has a cooling fan and Active 3 Controls. This means that during the loading of the charging voltage, charging current, and the temperature is held in the holes. The cooling system blows cool air into the battery. As a result, high temperatures occur in the battery, so that the battery life is extended, and the charging process is accelerated
MAKITA 18V LXT Battery Range
- Voltage: 18V
- DC18RC Charging times
- 18V Li-Ion 5.0Ah: 45 min / 4.0Ah: 36 min; 18V Li-Ion 3.0Ah: 22 min / 1.3Ah - 1.5Ah: 15 min
- DC18SE Automotive Charger: 18V Li-Ion 5.0Ah: 110 min / 4.0Ah: 90 min; 18V Li-Ion 3.0Ah: 60 min / 1.3Ah - 1.5Ah: 30 min
- Warranty: 3 years