MAKITA 18V Cordless Angle Drill DDA350ZK
- Compact & lightweight angle drill with a height and angle head
- Powerful 4-pole motor with an LED job light that has an afterglow function
- Rubberised soft grip that is ergonomically designed for added comfort and effective handling
- large paddle type switch trigger for simple operation
- Equipped with variable speed, electric brake, reverse function and a carry case
*Battery and charger sold separately. Click here to view all Makita batteries and chargers
MAKITA 18V Cordless Angle Drill DDA350ZK is compact and mobile, allowing you to take it anywhere with you.
Since introducing its first electric tool in 1958 Makita has expanded globally. Manufacturing high-quality tools that have been used by one of the US Presidents & NASA!
**BL1830 3.0Ah battery is compatible with ALL 18V Li-Ion tools. BL1850 5.0Ah and BL1840 4.0Ah batteries are compatible with 18V Li-Ion tools as per the below table:
***BL1815 1.3Ah and BL1815N 1.5Ah batteries are compatible with the following Makita 18V Li-Ion tool:-BBY180, D/BCL180, BFR550, BFS450, BHP452, D/BHP453, D/BHP456, BJS130, BML184, BML185, BML186, BML802, BMR100, D/BTD146, BTP140, BTW251, BUB182, BVC350
- Voltage: 18V 3.0Ah
- Capacity: Steel: 10mm, Wood: 25mm
- No load speed: 0-1800r/min
- Dimensions: 314mm (L) x 79mm (W) x 115mm (H)
- Net weight: 1.8kg