L&G Cashpower 3-Phase Prepaid Electricity Meter
- Cashpower three phase meter designed according to STS standard
- Users can conveniently switch between prepayment and credit mode
- This unit is easy to install and ideal for new network formation and retrofitting of credit meters with BS footprints
- Meter provides beneficial information to assist consumers in managing their electricity consumption effectively
- Includes tamper detection and Significant Reverse Energy(SRE) detection
* Electricity for this unit is sold at official retail prices and available at any participating store, all you will need is your meter number.
The Cashpower Three Phase meter is a keypad-based prepayment, four-wire 100 Amp per phase meter in a compact BS housing. The meter is suitable for residential, commercial and light industrial applications. The meter possesses a large custom display and also features a diagnostic indicator that shows the status of communication to the remote customer interface unit.
Landis & Gyr has been a global industry leader in energy management solutions for more than 120 years. Their focus in on quality, reliability and innovation. L&G manufacture smart metering systems using advanced infrastructure and cutting-edge smart grid technologies to provide high quality, inexpensive and innovative products and services.
- Voltage: 230V
- Power: 6.5W
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Basic reference current: 10A 4Ib
- Starting current: ≤ 0.005 Ib for Class 2
- Maximum current: 100A
- Accuracy: Class 2
- Rating: IP54
- Material: UV stable polycarbonate/ABS blend with flame retardant
- Dimensions [h x w x d]: 286.8 x 173 x 80mm
- Weight: 2Kg
- Maximum cable size: 35mm²
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +55°C
- Storage temperature range: -25°C to +70°C