KWIKOT Kwiksol Direct Solar Geyser (150L, 400kPa, 3kW)
The KWIKOT Kwiksol Direct Solar Geyser (150L, 400kPa, 3kW) ensures you have hot water all year round.
- Direct solar geyser with a 150l capacity for frost-free locations
- Can be used as a close-coupled or split system with a SANS 1307, SABS 400kPa approval
- Durable inner cylinder manufactured from enamel quality steel & is thermo-fused porcelain enameled for corrosion protection
- B class rated energy efficiency ensures low energy loss & a highly efficient electric water heater
- Equipped with polyurethane insulation between the inner cylinder & outer casement with 2 aluminium sacrificial anodes for corrosion protection
- Booster element allows the solar water heater to be used as a conventional electric heater or solar water heater
- Thermostat automatically switches on when incoming hot water has not reached a set temperature
- Enjoy peace of mind with a 5-year warranty
The Kwiksol solar water heater direct system is suitable for frost-free locations where the ambient temperature is never below 5°C and the quality of the water is good (<600ppm total dissolved solids/minerals). This system allows water to be circulated through the solar collector panels, transferring solar energy into the storage of the solar water heater creating hot water for the household.
ITS is the leading solar water heating and heat pump supplier in South Africa. ITS was founded in 2006 and has grown into an international manufacturer and supplier of solar thermal and heat pumps.
Click here to view all ITS Solar products available in South Africa
- Capacity: 150l
- Element rating: 3kW
- Operating pressure: 400kPa (maximum)
- Water connection: ¾in BSP male
- Solare connection: ¾in BSP male
- Dimensions [l x h]: 1320 x 543mm
- Weight: 37kg (empty)