KREG Zinc Pocket-Hole Screws (32mm) - Pack of 5000
The KREG KR-SML-F125-5000 Zinc Pocket-Hole Screws are fine-thread, Maxi-Loc washer head screws made from case hardened steel for assured, consistent performance every time. The washer head engages the bottom of the pocket hole for maximum tightening torque and solid, consistent joints.
- Pack of 5000 - 32mm (1 1/4in) screws
- No bending or breaking with the case-hardened steel
- Large head provides maximum bearing surface, helping to ensure the strongest joint possible
- Durable, hard-wearing stainless steel
Since their humble beginning in 1989, the Kreg name has become synonymous with pocket-hole joinery. Kreg has developed into a worldwide supplier of top-quality tools and machinery, specialising in cutting, routing, clamping, and more.
Click here to view all Kreg products available in South Africa.
- Material: Stainless steel with zinc finish
- Pack of 5000
- Weight: 12.36kg
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 250 x 240 x 145mm
- Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jigs
- Pocket-hole Machines
- Kreg® Square-Drive Bits