KREG Blue-Kote™ Pocket-Hole Screws (50mm) - Pack of 50
The KREG KR-SML-C2B-50 Blue-Kote™ Pocket-Hole Screws feature three anti-corrosion layers, making them the perfect choice for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor projects.
- No bending or breaking with the case-hardened steel
- Flat-bottom head won’t split the surface
- Smooth shank draws the joint together securely
- Square drive prevents bit from slipping while driving the screw
- Durable, hard-wearing stainless steel
Since their humble beginning in 1989, the Kreg name has become synonymous with pocket-hole joinery. Kreg has developed into a worldwide supplier of top-quality tools and machinery, specialising in cutting, routing, clamping, and more.
Click here to view all Kreg products available in South Africa.
- Material: Stainless steel with Blue-Kote™ finish
- Screw type: Coarse-thread, Maxi-Loc head
- Pack of 250
- Weight: 0.201kg
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 100 x 70 x 42mm
- All Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jigs & Pocket-hole Machines
- Kreg® Square-Drive Bits