KREG Blue-Kote™ Pocket-Hole Screws (51mm) - Pack of 250
The KREG KR-SML-C2B-250-INT Blue-Kote™ Pocket-Hole Screws are coarse-thread and Maxi-Loc head flat-bottom screws with 3 anti-corrosion layers make them ideal for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor applications.
- No bending or breaking with the case-hardened steel
- Flat-bottom head won’t split the surface
- Smooth shank draws the joint together securely
- Square drive prevents bit from slipping while driving the screw
- Durable, hard-wearing stainless steel
Since their humble beginning in 1989, the Kreg name has become synonymous with pocket-hole joinery. Kreg has developed into a worldwide supplier of top-quality tools and machinery, specialising in cutting, routing, clamping, and more.
Click here to view all Kreg products available in South Africa.
- Material: Stainless steel with Blue-Kote™ finish
- Pack of 250
- Weight: 0.89kg
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 130 x 110 x 80mm
- All Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jigs & Pocket-hole Machines
- Kreg® Square-Drive Bits