KREG Zinc Pocket-Hole Screws (64mm) - Pack of 250
The KREG KR-SML-C250-250-INT Zinc Pocket-Hole Screws are coarse thread, washer, and Maxi-Loc head screws with a longer screw length allow for thicker stock to be used which fixes securely with maximum strength.
- Pack of 250 - 64mm (2 1/2in) screws
- No bending or breaking with the case-hardened steel
- Washer head for maximum tightening torque & solid, consistent joints
- Smooth shank draws the joint together securely
- Durable, hard-wearing stainless steel
Since their humble beginning in 1989, the Kreg name has become synonymous with pocket-hole joinery. Kreg has developed into a worldwide supplier of top-quality tools and machinery, specialising in cutting, routing, clamping, and more.
Click here to view all Kreg products available in South Africa.
- Material: Stainless steel with zinc finish
- Pack of 250
- Weight: 1.117kg
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 159 x 107 x 87mm
- All Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jigs & Pocket-hole Machines
- Kreg® Square-Drive Bits