KREG Zinc Pocket-Hole Screws (38mm) - Pack of 100
The KREG KR-SML-C150-100-INT Zinc Pocket-Hole Screws are coarse-thread and Maxi-Loc head screws that are ideal for a wide variety of indoor projects with limited exposure to the elements.
- Pack of 100 - 38mm (1 1/2in) screws
- No bending or breaking with the case-hardened steel
- Flat-bottom head won’t split the surface
- Smooth shank draws the joint together securely
- Durable, hard-wearing stainless steel
Since their humble beginning in 1989, the Kreg name has become synonymous with pocket-hole joinery. Kreg has developed into a worldwide supplier of top-quality tools and machinery, specialising in cutting, routing, clamping, and more.
Click here to view all Kreg products available in South Africa.
- Material: Stainless steel with zinc finish
- Pack of 100
- Weight: 0.301kg
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 105 x 73 x 45mm
- All Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jigs & Pocket-hole Machines
- Kreg® Square-Drive Bits