KREG Pocket-Hole Screw Kit - Pack of 675
The KREG KR-SK03-INT Pocket-Hole Screw Kit gives you 5 of the most popular self-tapping Kreg Screws in an easy, durable carry case for hard and softwood applications. A great starter kit for anyone new to Kreg Joinery.
- Screw selector on carry case to select the right screw type for each application
- Blue-Kote™ provides strong protection against the elements with 3 anti-corrosion layers
- No bending or breaking with the case-hardened steel
- Flat-bottom head won’t split the surface
- Includes fine & coarse thread screws
Since their humble beginning in 1989, the Kreg name has become synonymous with pocket-hole joinery. Kreg has developed into a worldwide supplier of top-quality tools and machinery, specialising in cutting, routing, clamping, and more.
Click here to view all Kreg products available in South Africa.
- Material: Stainless steel with zinc & Blue-Kote™ finish
- Pack of 675
- Weight: 2.145kg
- Screw length: 50.8mm (2in) specifically designed for 25.4 & 31.75mm (4/4 & 5/4in) thick decking material
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 24.5 x 22 x 5.5cm
What's in the box:
- 150 x 25mm Zinc coated fine thread screws
- 150 x 32mm Zinc coated fine thread screws
- 75 x 64mm Blue-Kote™ coated coarse-thread screws
- 150 x 32mm Zinc coated coarse-thread screws
- 150 x 25mm Zinc coated coarse-thread screws
- 1 x Carry case