KREG Precision Router Table Undrilled Insert Plate (235 x 298mm)
The KREG KR-PRS4038 Precision Router Table Undrilled Insert Plate comes without any predrilled mounting holes and provides a solid, flat, and perfectly level mounting surface for your router. Alignment marks engraved on the underside make it easy to center and mount any router using the detailed instructions that are included with the plate.
- Series of starting points make it easy to drill the mounting holes for popular routers
- Router centering marks in underside
- Accepts almost any router (even large, heavy models) with ease
- Comes with 3 Level-Loc insert rings
Since their humble beginning in 1989, the Kreg name has become synonymous with pocket-hole joinery. Kreg has developed into a worldwide supplier of top-quality tools and machinery, specialising in cutting, routing, clamping, and more.
Click here to view all Kreg products available in South Africa.
- Material: Phenolic
- Available in 3 versions: Undrilled, pre-drilled for Triton, & pre-drilled for Porter-Cable & Bosch
- Colour: Red
- Weight: 1.37kg
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 235 x 298 x 9.5mm (9 1/4 x 11 3/4 x 3/8in)
- Precision Router Table Top
- Precision Benchtop Router Table
- Level-Loc Reducing Rings
- Precision Router Table Insert Plate Levelers
What's in the box:
- 1 x Phenolic insert plate: 9.5mm (3/8in) thick
- 3 x Level-Loc Rings: 25, 30mm (1, 1 3/16in) (for use with universal-style guide bushings), & 66mm (2 5/8in)
- Installation Instructions