KREG Jig Pocket-Hole Kit - Pack of 5
The KREG KR-KPHJ310-INT Jig Pocket-Hole Kit uses a simple, easy-to-understand setup process making it easier than ever to build wood projects - whether it's your first DIY project, or you’ve been working with wood for years.
- Portable jig for creating pocket-hole joints
- Easy-set drill bit with markings, & sight window & stop collar
- Material thickness gauge doubles as a hex wrench
- Works with materials from 13 - 38mm thick
- Anti-slip base provides secure positioning
Since their humble beginning in 1989, the Kreg name has become synonymous with pocket-hole joinery. Kreg has developed into a worldwide supplier of top-quality tools and machinery, specialising in cutting, routing, clamping, and more.
Click here to view all Kreg products available in South Africa.
- Material: Glass-filled nylon, hardened steel, thermoplastic elastomer
- Material capacity: 13 - 38mm (1/2 - 1 1/2in)
- Compatible with: Kreg Clamps & a variety of other clamps
- Lifetime drill guide warranty
- Colour: Blue
- Weight: 0.2kg
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 2.35 x 0.83 x 0.44mm
What's in the box:
- 1 x Drill guide with material thickness stop
- 1 x Easy-set drill bit & stop Collar
- 1 x Material thickness gauge/hex wrench
- 1 x 152.4mm (6in) Square-drive bit
- 1 x Manual