KREG Precision Miter Gauge (0, 10, 221/2, 30 & 45° Positive Stops)
The KREG KR-KMS7101 Precision Miter Gauge makes it easy to cut miters quickly for better, more accurate cuts to ensure project success.
- Easy-to-use adjustable miter bar
- Incredibly accurate Vernier scale
- Set angles at exact degree increments down to 1/10th of a degree
- No calibrating required
- Features positive stops at: 0, 10, 221/2, 30 & 45°
Since their humble beginning in 1989, the Kreg name has become synonymous with pocket-hole joinery. Kreg has developed into a worldwide supplier of top-quality tools and machinery, specialising in cutting, routing, clamping, and more.
Click here to view all Kreg products available in South Africa.
- Material: Anodized metal
- T-Slot bar: 609.6 x 19.05 x 9.525mm (24 x 3/4 x 3/8in)
- Positive stops at: 0, 10, 221/2, 30 & 45°
- Vernier scale: Adjusts to 1/10th of a degree
- Calibration: Factory-calibrated; perfect right out of the box
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 3 x 25.5 x 6.5mm
What's in the box:
- 1 x Precision miter gauge
- 1 x Manual