KREG Shelf Pin Jig Drill Bit (5mm)
The KREG KR-KMA3215 Shelf Pin Jig Drill Bit is a replacement bit that can be used with the KREG KR-KMA3200 & KR-KMA3200 Shelf Pin Jigs to add shelf pin holes to existing furniture or build custom shelves from scratch.
- Drills smooth 5mm shelf-pin holes fast
- 6.35mm (1/4in) Hex shank fits quick-change chucks
- Tightens easily into standard drill chucks
- High-speed steel construction
- Ultra-sharp brad-point tip for exact centering & clean cutting
Since their humble beginning in 1989, the Kreg name has become synonymous with pocket-hole joinery. Kreg has developed into a worldwide supplier of top-quality tools and machinery, specialising in cutting, routing, clamping, and more.
Click here to view all Kreg products available in South Africa.
- Material: Hardened-steel
- Hex shank: 6.35mm (1/4in)
- Weight: 0.035kg
- Diameter: 5mm
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 115 x 50 x 30mm
What's in the box:
- 1 x 5mm Shelf Pin Jig drill bit
- 1 x Depth collar
- 1 x Allen wrench