KREG Shelf Pin Jig (6mm, 32mm Hole Spacing)
The KREG KR-KMA3200 Shelf Pin Jig is the perfect tool to add shelf pin holes to existing furniture or build custom shelves from scratch. It features 6 hardened-steel drill guides that ensure precise and straight drilling.
- Ensures you get level, wobble-free shelves
- Locating pin for fast, accurate registration
- Removable, dual-position fence
- Jig extender lets you connect multiple Shelf Pin Jigs together for fast production work
- Lifetime warranty drill guides
Since their humble beginning in 1989, the Kreg name has become synonymous with pocket-hole joinery. Kreg has developed into a worldwide supplier of top-quality tools and machinery, specialising in cutting, routing, clamping, and more.
Click here to view all Kreg products available in South Africa.
- Material: Hardened-steel
- Hole spacing: Standard 32mm
- Fence: Removable, dual-position & adjustable
- Warranty: Lifetime drill guide
- Weight: 0.325kg
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 20 x 10.5 x 5mm
What's in the box:
- 1 x Shelf Pin Jig
- 1 x Locating pin
- 1 x Jig extender
- 1 x 6mm (1/4in) Drill bit
- 1 x Depth collar
- 1 x Allen wrench
- 4 x 6mm (1/4in) Shelf pins
- 1 x Manual