KREG Jig Heavy Duty Drill Bit (38.1mm)
The KREG KR-KJDHD Jig Heavy Duty Drill Bit is a replacement bit designed exclusively for use with the Kreg Jig® HD to drill 38.1mm (1 1/2in) pocket holes.
- Clogging eliminated thanks to the 1-piece design
- Depth collar controls depth when drilling
- Allen wrench secures depth collar in place
- Hex shank prevents slippage
- Quick-change compatible with 6mm chucks
Since their humble beginning in 1989, the Kreg name has become synonymous with pocket-hole joinery. Kreg has developed into a worldwide supplier of top-quality tools and machinery, specialising in cutting, routing, clamping, and more.
Click here to view all Kreg products available in South Africa.
- Material: Steel
- For use with the Kreg Jig® HD manual pocket-hole jig
- Drills: 38.1mm (1 1/2in) Pocket holes
- Hex shank diameter: 6mm (1/4in)
- Weight: 0.17kg
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 250 x 105 x 13mm
What's in the box:
- 1 x Deck Jig® drill bit
- 1 x Stop collar
- 1 x Allen wrench