KREG In-Line Clamp (360° Swivel)
The KREG KR-KBCIC In-Line Clamp hold workpieces securely from the side without the clamp getting in the way making it possible to get more from any bench with dog holes or any work surface where you can drill holes.
- Versatile clamp shoe easily holds multiple shapes
- Contoured dial adjusts easily
- Swivels 360° to place clamping pressure wherever you need it
- Sturdy peg fits standard 20mm (3/4in) bench dog holes
- Perfect companion to the Kreg Mobile Project Center
Since their humble beginning in 1989, the Kreg name has become synonymous with pocket-hole joinery. Kreg has developed into a worldwide supplier of top-quality tools and machinery, specialising in cutting, routing, clamping, and more.
Click here to view all Kreg products available in South Africa.
- Material: Plastic polymer
- Adjustment range: 120.65mm (4 3/4in)
- Clamping force capacity: 250lb
- Weight: 0.145kg
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 28 x 10.2 x 5.5mm