KREG Min Jig Kit (Blue, 230 x 80 x 50 L x W x H)
The KREG KR MKJKIT-EUR Min Jig Kit is a great choice for any woodworking enthusiast looking to make pocket hole joinery work easier where the smallest jig possible is required. Built with professionals and hobbyists in mind.
- Fenceless design makes for easy positioning, precise angle & stock depth adjustments
- Unlimited material thickness
- Plug setting guide helps to fully seat wood plugs
- Works with a variety of common clamps or any Kreg face clamp
- Includes 9.525mm (3/8in) step drill bit, depth collar & Allen wrench
Since their humble beginning in 1989, the Kreg name has become synonymous with pocket-hole joinery. Kreg has developed into a worldwide supplier of top-quality tools and machinery, specialising in cutting, routing, clamping, and more.
Click here to view all Kreg products available in South Africa.
- Material: Glass-filled nylon, polymer, steel
- Warranty: Lifetime drill-guide
- Colour: Blue
- Weight: 0.15kg
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 230 x 80 x 50mm
What's in the box:
- 1 x Mini Pocket-Hole jig
- 1 x 9.525mm (3/8in) Stepped drill bit
- 1 x Depth collar
- 1 x Allen wrench