KREG Machine Step Drill Bit for Pocket-Hole Machines
The KREG KR DKDB Machine Step Drill Bit is a replacement drill bit for the Kreg DB55, DB110, D3100, and DK5100 pocket-hole machines.
- Heavy-duty replacement drill bit
- Clogging eliminated thanks to the 1-piece design
- Provides improved faster & smoother drilling stroke
- Manufactured for use with Kreg high-production pocket hole machines
*When purchasing bit replacements for a DK3100 machine, be sure to also order a left-hand stepped drill bit for the center spindle.
Since their humble beginning in 1989, the Kreg name has become synonymous with pocket-hole joinery. Kreg has developed into a worldwide supplier of top-quality tools and machinery, specialising in cutting, routing, clamping, and more.
Click here to view all Kreg products available in South Africa.
- Material: Cobalt-steel
- Weight: 0.075kg
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 23.5 x 4 x 1.5mm