KREG Micro Drill Bit & Guide Brushing
The KREG KR-DB210-MBB Micro Drill Bit & Guide Brushing is a micro replacement set for the Kreg DB210 Foreman Electric Pocket-Hole Machine.
- Perfect for adding detail, building cabinet frames, doors & drawers & for smaller projects
- Heavy-duty replacement micro drill bit set
- Enables you to make cleaner & neater pocket holes
- Provides fast, easy drill strokes
- Provides improved drilling torque & prevents chuck slippage
Since their humble beginning in 1989, the Kreg name has become synonymous with pocket-hole joinery. Kreg has developed into a worldwide supplier of top-quality tools and machinery, specialising in cutting, routing, clamping, and more.
Click here to view all Kreg products available in South Africa.
- Material: Steel
- Drill bit [d]: 7mm (19/64in )
- Pilot Tip [d]: 4mm (0.170in)
- Good for 12mm (1/2in) thick material & narrow stock, down to 25mm (1in) wide
- Weight: 0.175kg
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 49 x 52 x 23mm