KLORMAN Inline Chlorine Feeder Unit
- Safe, reliable, chlorination with patented HYPOCLOR cartridge in KLORMAN dispenser, eliminating chlorine gas & liquid bleach
- Controlled dosing of solid chlorine in water systems, removing odours, slime & algae growth
- Fully Adjustable - from less than ppm to 200ppm
- Exceptionally durable & easily installed (including mounting in-line within existing pipework)
- Ideal for Food Processing (spray bars), Environmental Hygiene, Potable Water Reservoirs & Animal Pens
*Worldwide use with USDA/FDA approval and EPA registration
KLORMAN Inline Chlorine Feeder Unit is your dispensing and disinfecting solution for potable & waste-water, fresh produce, meat, fish, poultry, kitchens and animal pens/kennels, bio-fouling control & medical emergency care
KLORMAN SOLUTIONS has become a global frontrunner in the advance of durable, sustainable and effective chlorinated disinfection.
How it works:
The cartridge containing HYPOCHLOR tablets is placed into the KLORMAN dispenser. Water flows over HYPOCHLOR tablets at the lowest end of the cartridge. The effective dosing of Chlorine is regulated by a turning cap which pushes the cartridge down into the water flow and is dependent on the depth of the cartridge into water stream.
- Flow Capacity: Up to 60 gpm
- Pressure Range: 5 psi to 60 psi
- Chlorine Output: Up to 200 ppm
- Input Fitting: ¾” & 1 ¼” Threaded Bushing
- Output Fitting: ¾” & 1 ¼” Threaded Bushing