JETMASTER LYNX Flue Pipe with Damper (2.4m Length)
The 2.4m long JETMASTER LYNX Flue Pipe can be attached to the top of the LYNX freestanding fireplace to act as a chimney that directs smoke away from the fire.
- Square flue manufactured from durable mild steel
- Flare allows flue to be attached to the unit
- Includes built-in damper which is used to close off the flue when fireplace is not in use, preventing cold air from entering your home
Only flue pipes with flares can be attached to the fireplace. Flue pipes with collars can only be used for extending the flue but cannot be attached to the fireplace directly.
Please note: this product has a 10 – 15 day lead time due to manufacturing.
Jetmaster is one of South Africa's leading suppliers of fireplaces and braais. They have been designing and manufacturing meticulously crafted products since 1951.
Click here to view all Jetmaster products available in South Africa.
- Length: 2.4m
- Material: Mild steel
- Damper included
- Suitable for LYNX 850 fireplace
- Colour: Black
- 1 x 2.4m flue pipe with flare & damper
Flue pipe installation:
- Attach 2.4m flue pipe with flare to the unit
- 1.8m flue pipe with outer collar can extend from the 2.4m flue pipe
- Seal flue pipes with heat-resistant silicone