HUNTER HC75F75M Sprinkler Check Valve (¾in Female Inlet x ¾in Male Outlet)
The HUNTER HC75F75M Sprinkler Check Valve is an economical water-saving valve that eliminates low head drainage for sprinklers located on slopes and can handle elevation extremes up to 9.8m.
- Easy adjustment access from top of valve
- Maximum flexibility with the ability to adjust & compensate for elevational changes up to 9.8m
- Variety of inlet & outlet options reduces the need for additional fittings
- Constructed to schedule 80 specifications, making it more durable & long-lasting than ever
Hunter Industries is a global manufacturer of a full range of high-quality irrigation products from controllers, rotors, rotary sprinklers, spray head sprinklers, nozzles, valves, weather drips, and much more.
Pressure loss chart:
- Check Valve: ¾in Female x ¾in Male
- Compensates for up to 9.8m of elevation change
- Weight: 0.01kg
- Dimensions [l x w]: 7.5 x 3cm
- Body material: Corrosion- & UV-stable PVC
- Spring material: Stainless steel