GRUNDFOS SCALA2 Water Booster Pump (0.6kW, 220V, 47dB)
GRUNDFOS SCALA2 is a fully integrated water booster pump providing perfect water pressure in all taps at all times – even with multiple taps and showers running at the same time.
- SCALA2 is the perfect choice for residential homes, 4 taps @ 2.5 bar pressure
- Increases water pressure from city mains; rainwater tanks, roof tanks, break tanks; wells (from a depth of 8m)
- Intelligent pump control adjusts operation automatically
- Low noise: as quiet as a modern dishwasher (47dB(A) in typical use)
- Easy to operate & install: compact, user-friendly, all-in-one solution, plug-and-pump
- Reliable operation: dry-running protection, anti-cycling
- Long lifetime: quality-tested to perfection, maintenance-free
SCALA2 Water Booster Pump packs a pump, motor, tank, sensor, drive and non-return valve into one compact unit. And with its intelligent pump control, SCALA2 automatically adjusts performance to both inlet pressure and water consumption in the home. Thanks to a water-cooled motor, SCALA2 even offers one of the lowest noise levels of any booster on the market.
GRUNDFOS SCALA2 performance curve
Grundfos is a pump manufacturer based in Denmark that produces 16 million pumps/year, the company has been in existence since 1945. SCALA2 features a built-in sensor, which constantly measures the discharge pressure. If the pressure drops below the desired level, SCALA2 boosts its operation immediately to compensate for the loss of pressure. We call it intelligent pump control and the result is perfect water pressure.
- Voltage: 1 X 200-240V
- Sound pressure level: 47dB
- Max head: 45m
- Max flow: 4.8m3/h
- Max ambient temperature: 45°C - 55°C
- Max liquid temperature: 45°C
- Max system pressure: 10 bar (145 PSI, 1 MPa)
- Max inlet pressure: 6 bar (87 PSI, 0.6 MPa)
- IP rating: X4D (outdoor installation)
- Pumped liquid: Clean, freshwater and
- Chlorinated water < 300ppm
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 403 x 193 x 302mm
- Weight: 10kg
Scala2 Promotion Video
- Collection of Silent Water Pumps available for sale on EcoDepot
- Article: Which Water Booster Pumps are the most silent?