GEYSERWISE GEY025 High-Temperature Probe (2 or 3 Digit Display)
- Works with the Geyserwise Delta T & Max
- Accurately measures geyser temperatures
- Safety feature with thermal fuse that interrupts electric current when heated to a specific temperature
- Provides ultimate geyser temperature protection
- Easily plugs into the Geyserwise
*Geyser & solar panels NOT included.
Based in Cape Town & started in 2004 by Meinhard Fourie, Geyserwise found a need in the market for measuring, managing, and minimising electrical consumption of the everyday residential electric geyser. An electric geyser represents about 40% of the power consumption of an average South African household: Geyserwise products enable tangible savings of hundreds of rands every month. Geyserwise products can also optimise the operation of solar geysers. All products are designed and manufactured in South Africa using durable materials.
Click here to view all Geyserwise products available in South Africa.
- Geyserwise high-temperature probe
- 2 or 3 Digit display
- Temperature geyser probe range: -30 to + 130° C.
- Temperature collector probe range: -30 to + 260° C
- Push temperature probe with thermal fuse