GEYSERWISE DEL002 Delta T Display Only
- Provides clear readings of water temperature, time, day, heating mode & malfunction conditions
- Simply set up to 4 different temperature settings between 30°C & 65°C (factory setting of 55°C)
- Programmable timer with 4 x time setting that can be set daily
- Equipped with a mechanical thermal cut out at 90°C & notifies you of error conditions
- Geyserwise Delta T display unit only
*Geyser & solar panels NOT included.
Based in Cape Town & started in 2004 by Meinhard Fourie, Geyserwise found a need in the market for measuring, managing, and minimising electrical consumption of the everyday residential electric geyser. An electric geyser represents about 40% of the power consumption of an average South African household: Geyserwise products enable tangible savings of hundreds of rands every month. Geyserwise products can also optimise the operation of solar geysers. All products are designed and manufactured in South Africa using durable materials.
Click here to view all Geyserwise products available in South Africa.
- Geyserwise Delta T Display
- Temperature display range: 0 - 200°C
- High-temperature warning: 85°C
- Temperature setting range: 30 - 65°C (heating water electrically)
- Temperature tolerance: ± 2%
- Temperature differential setting: 1°C
- Switching differential temperature: 6°C
- Solar differential setting range: 7°C - 15°C
- Temperature probe range for geyser: -30 to + 130°C
- Temperature probe range for collector: -30 to + 260°C
- Collector antifreeze protection setting range: 0 - 10°C