FRP Vessel 13x54 For Borehole & Wellpoint Water Filtration Systems, NSF Certified, 10 Bar, 106L
- FRP Vessels are 100% corrosion and rustproof
- Reinforced pressure vessels are made from high-performance materials, combining composite and fibreglass filament windings and are one-third of the weight of stainless steel tanks
- NSF Certified for assurance of food-grade quality
- Can be used with a wide variety of filtration media for any residential, commercial or industrial application
- Can be integrated with Autotrol, RunXin manual, Kinetico, Fleck or Auto Multi-port Valves
FRP Vessel 13x54 For Borehole & Wellpoint Water Filtration Systems, NSF Certified, 10 Bar, 106L is specifically designed to deliver high flow rates and can be combined with any number of specialised filtration media & chemicals for water purification systems ranging from medical applications to residential borehole systems.
*If you're looking for borehole water treatment advice, please CONTACT US & one of our water technicians will get in touch
**Are you an installer? CONTACT US for bulk pricing
The NSF mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today. It is valued by consumers, manufacturers, retailers & regulatory agencies worldwide.
- Opening size: Top 2.5 inch
- Vessel volume: 106L
- Dimensions (l x b x h): 143 x 36 x 36cm
- Weight: 11kg