FILMTEC TW30-4040 Reverse Osmosis Replacement Water Filter Membrane 2400GPD
FILMTEC TW30-4040 is the industry standard 20 x 4 inch membrane for reliable operation of a reverse osmosis system in small and mid-size commercial applications. It is rated at 2400GPD (9100 Litres per day) and 99.5% stabilized salt rejection. This RO membrane is a part of the "Tape-Wrapped 4040 Elements for Commercial Applications" by DOW FILMTEC and is applied in commercial water treatment systems, food service, hospitality industry, research and medical institutions. Its advanced technological design is manufactured for excellent structural stability and more productivity than other elements.
- Industry reference for 20 x 4 inch RO membrane, used the world over
- Excellent specs of 2400GPD and 99.5% salt rejection under standard test conditions
- Durable with good cleanability for long element life
FILMTEC™ is a brand of DuPont de Nemours (after merger with DOW Chemical), the giant chemicals manufacturer from the USA. FILMTEC™ reverse osmosis membranes are manufactured in an ISO 9002 certified plant using advanced precision manufacturing technology and high-quality raw materials, to achieve high strength, durability, and consistency. All membranes are quality-controlled, with visual and vacuum testing of glue lines and wet testing to confirm rejection and flow performance.
- Part number: 80610
- Feed spacer thickness (mil): 34
- Permeate flow rate gpd (m3/d): 2,400 (9.1)
- Stabilized salt rejection (%): 99.5
- Outer dimensions in Inches, length x diameter: 40.0 (1016mm) x 3.9 (99mm)
- Feed and brine outlet dimensions in Inches, length x diameter: 1.05 (26.7mm) x 0.75 (19mm)