FILMTEC LC LE-4040 Reverse Osmosis Replacement Membrane for Harsh Water 2500GPD
FILMTEC LC LE-4040 is a 20 x 4 inch RO membrane designed for harsh water conditions in commercial applications. It is rated at 2500GPD (9500 Litres per day) and 99.2% stabilized salt rejection.
- Industry reference for 20 x 4 inch RO membrane for harsh water, used the world over
- Low running costs with 2500GPD and 99.2% salt rejection under standard test conditions
- Durable with good cleanability for long element life
FILMTEC™ is a brand of DuPont de Nemours (after merger with DOW Chemical), the giant chemicals manufacturer from the USA. FILMTEC™ reverse osmosis membranes are manufactured in an ISO 9002 certified plant using advanced precision manufacturing technology and high-quality raw materials, to achieve high strength, durability, and consistency. All membranes are quality-controlled, with visual and vacuum testing of glue lines and wet testing to confirm rejection and flow performance.
- Part number: 356603
- Permeate flow rate gpd (m3/d): 2,500 (9.5)
- Stabilized salt rejection (%): 99.2
- Outer dimensions in Inches, length x diameter: 40.0 (1016mm) x 3.9 (99mm)
- Feed and brine outlet dimensions in Inches, length x diameter: 1.05 (26.7mm) x 0.75 (19mm)