Diatomaceous Earth, Food Grade, 100% Organic, 5L
The 100% Organic Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is a natural, special grade of fresh-water Diatomaceous Earth (DE) suitable for household use. DE is a dietary supplement that has several health benefits. It is sundried, highly purified and designed to be safe for human consumption.
- Natural, bio-available fresh water mineral protects family, home, animals & garden
- Food Grade is a special grade of fresh-water Diatomaceous Earth
- Sundried, highly refined & designed to be safe for human consumption
- Tasteless & highly palatable for both human & domestic animals
- 100% organic
The finer Diatomaceous Earth is purified, the more effective it becomes. Being so highly purified means it is an effective product for organic, non-toxic household pest control.
- Pest Control
- Indoor & outdoor environments: Diatomaceous Earth assists in the control of ants, bedbugs, cockroaches, fleas, earwigs, mites, spiders & other crawling insects.
- Grain & Feed Storage: Diatomaceous Earth assists in protecting your grains, flour, seeds & animal feed from weevils & other crawling insects. Diatomaceous Earth inhibits mould & absorbs moisture to preserve stored grains.
- Gardening & Lawns: Diatomaceous Earth assists in the control of garden pests such as ants, beetles, aphids, crickets & other crawling insects. Diatomaceous Earth is earthworm friendly. It is also rich in plant available silica & other trace elements that improve plant growth & immune system to fight off diseases & parasites. Diatomaceous Earth provides protection for seeds, improves germination rate, inhibits mould & supplements with mineral & trace elements.
- Odour Control: Diatomaceous Earth is highly absorbent & assists in controlling odours in pets bedding, rubbish bins & compost heaps. By reducing odour & killing larvae, Diatomaceous Earth reduces fly & midge infestations.
- Abrasive: Diatomaceous Earth is a mild abrasive & can be used to polish metals by adding it to detergents to create rubbing compounds.
- Pets & animals: Diatomaceous Earth assists in protecting cats, dogs, birds, reptiles, rodents & livestock from fleas, ticks, mites & worms.
- Tick & Fleas: Diatomaceous Earth assists in the control of ticks, fleas, mites, lice & other pests on pets, poultry & other livestock.
- Dewormer: Diatomaceous Earth assists in controlling internal parasites (worms) when ingested. It has a mechanical action which means that the parasites can not build up a resistance to it.
- Detox & immune protector: Diatomaceous Earth frustules are highly positively charged while harmful bacteria, viruses, heavy metals & other toxins are highly negatively charged. As Diatomaceous Earth passes through the digestive tract, it binds with all the toxins which are then expelled in the faeces. Bio-available silica & trace elements boost the immune system & metabolism.
- Minerals & Trace elements: Diatomaceous Earth has over 35 minerals & trace elements with bio-available silica being the most significant
Diatomaceous Earth benefits:
- Cleanses the digestive tract
- High in trace minerals
- Promotes bone health
- Lowers blood cholesterol concentrations & hormonal imbalances
- Relieves Arthritis & other joint-related pains
- Naturally contains silica, which is abundantly found in hair, skin, nails
**Avoid contact with eyes & do not inhale Diatomaceous Earth.
- Ingredients: Naturally dried Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
- Vegan: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes
- Weight: 1.6kg (net)