DAB WATERPACK Borehole Pump Set With 70m Cable 4 S4 -2/14 (0.75kW, 1.0hp 220V)
DAB WATERPACK Borehole Pump is a submersible electric pump for 4-inch boreholes and wells and larger.
- Cost-effective construction ensures low cost, high efficiency, better performance & reliability
- Abrasion-resistant construction, floating impellers ensure optimum resistance to abrasion
- Delivery port & suction support made of precision-cast stainless steel, guarantee resistance to corrosion, durability & a sturdy coupling to the motor
- The hexagonal pump shaft guarantees an effective impeller driving
- Non-return valve fitted at discharge to prevent backflow & alleviate water hammer, thus safeguarding impellers & diffusers made from ABS material
These pumps generate a wide range of flows and heads. Multiple application possibilities include but are not limited to lifting, distribution, and pressurization, filling of pressure vessels and tanks, fire-fighting systems and washing of irrigation systems. Used in civil, industrial & agricultural water systems.
For over 40 years, DAB has been a main player in the sector of the technologies for the movement and management of our most precious resource, water.
What's in the box:
- Cable: 1.5mm2 4 core submersible insulated cable, SABS approved
- Cable joint: MX1 epoxy cable joint kit
- Control box: pump protection and control for direct startup, thermal protection with external manual reset
- Baseplate: 40mm base-plate with integrated cable gland
- Male adaptors: mechanical compression fittings are designed to withstand working pressures of up to 16bar
- Nylon rope: 6mm nylon safety rope
- Wet end: base and upper support in technopolymer with built-in non-return valve
- Motor: Tesla 4OL submersible motor made in AISI 304 stainless steel for parts in contact with water, complete with removable lead out cable
Operating characteristics at 50Hz
- Operating range: up to 50l/min; head up to 93m
- P2 nominal: 0.75kW | 1.0hp
- Cooling flow: 8 cm/sec
- Installation: 4-inch wells or larger, tanks and cisterns, vertical position.
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 880 x 450 x 120mm
For technical specifications, please download the product brochure