DAB WATERPACK Borehole Pump Set With 70M Cable 3 S4-2/10 (0.55kW, 220V)
- Cost-effective construction ensures low cost, high efficiency, better performance and reliability
- Abrasion-resistant construction, floating impellers ensure optimum resistance to abrasion
- Delivery port and suction support made of precision-cast stainless steel, guarantee resistance to corrosion, durability and a sturdy coupling to the motor
- The hexagonal pump shaft guarantees an effective impeller driving
- Non-return valve fitted at discharge to prevent backflow and alleviate water hammer, thus safeguarding impellers and diffusers made from ABS material
Submersible electric pumps for 4-inch boreholes & wells and larger. These pumps generate a wide range of flows and heads. Multiple application possibilities include but are not limited to lifting, distribution, and pressurization, filling of pressure vessels and tanks, fire-fighting systems and washing of irrigation systems. Used in civil, industrial and agricultural water systems.
For over 40 years, DAB has been a main player in the sector of the technologies for the movement and management of our most precious resource, water.
- Operating range: Up to 50l/min; head up to 67m
- P2 nominal: 0.55kW | HP 0.7
- Cooling flow: 8 cm/sec
- Installation: 4-inch wells or larger, tanks and cisterns, vertical position.
- Dimensions: 880mm length x 450mm width x 120mm height
Operating characteristics at 50Hz
What you get:
- Cable: 1.5mm2 4 core submersible insulated cable, SABS approved
- Cable joint: MX1 epoxy cable joint kit
- Control box: pump protection and control for direct startup, thermal protection with external manual reset
- Baseplate: 40mm base-plate with integrated cable gland
- Male adaptors: mechanical compression fittings are designed to withstand working pressures of up to 16bar
- Nylon rope: 6mm nylon safety rope
- Wet end: base and upper support in technopolymer with build in non-return valve
- Motor: Tesla 4OL submersible motor made in AISI 304 stainless steel for parts in contact with water, complete with removable lead out cable
For technical specifications, please download the product brochure