DAB WATERPACK 2 S4-2/7 Borehole Pump Set with 50m Cable (0.37kW, 0.5hp, 220V)
The DAB WATERPACK 2 S4-2/7 Borehole Pump Set with 50m Cable (0.37kW, 0.5hp, 220V) is a submersible electric pump for 4-inch boreholes and wells and larger.
- Cost-effective construction ensures low cost, high efficiency, better performance & reliability
- Abrasion-resistant construction, floating impellers ensure optimum resistance to abrasion
- Delivery port & suction support made of precision-cast stainless steel, guarantee resistance to corrosion, durability & a sturdy coupling to the motor
- The hexagonal pump shaft guarantees an effective impeller driving
- Non-return valve fitted at discharge to prevent backflow and alleviate water hammer, thus safeguarding impellers & diffusers made from ABS material
These pumps generate a wide range of flows and heads. Multiple application possibilities include but are not limited to lifting, distribution, and pressurization, filling of pressure vessels and tanks, fire-fighting systems and washing of irrigation systems. Used in civil, industrial and agricultural water systems.
For over 40 years, DAB has been a main player in the sector of the technologies for the movement and management of our most precious resource, water.
WATERPACK performance curve:
- Operating range: up to 50l/min; head up to 47m
- P2 nominal: 0.37kW, 0.5hp
- Cooling flow: 8 cm/sec
- Installation: 4-inch wells or larger, tanks and cisterns, vertical position.
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 880 x 450 x 120mm
What's in the box:
- 1.5mm2 4 core submersible cable, SABS approved
- MX1 epoxy cable joint kit
- Control box
- 40mm base-plate with integrated cable gland
- Male adaptors
- 6mm nylon safety rope
- Wet end
- Tesla 4OL submersible motor