DAB VERTY NOVA 400M Submersible Clean Water Pump with Float Switch (0.4kW, 0.55hp 220V)
The DAB VERTY NOVA vertical delivery draining submersible pump is suitable for domestic automatically-operated fixed applications, for draining basements and garages that are prone to flooding.
- Perfect for draining garages or basements that are subject to flooding as well as small wells & swimming pools
- Compact & easy to handle with built-in float
- Can be used as a portable pump for emergencies such as lifting water from tanks or rivers
- Can be used with liquids containing solids of up to 5mm in size
- Low suction capability of 2/3mm
VERTY NOVA is a vertical delivery submersible pump with a range of domestic applications, including drawing water from rivers or tanks. It's also ideal for gardening or hobbies and its level switch built-in float allows for fixed installation, ensuring automatic operation.
VERTY NOVA 400 M power curve
The performance curves are based on kinematic viscosity values = 1 mm2 /s and density equal to 1000 kg/m3. Curve tolerance according to ISO 9906.
For over 40 years, DAB has been a main player in the sector of the technologies for the movement and management of our most precious resource, water.
- Power: 550W
- Voltage: 220V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- P2 nominal: 0.4kW/ 0.55hp
- Operating range: from 1 to 10m3/h with head up to 9m
- Liquid temperature range: from 0°C to +35°C for domestic use
- Pumped liquid: clean water or dirty water without fibres
- Pump priming limit: 10-15mm in manual operation
- Max immersion depth: 7m
- Dimensions [l x b x h]: 222 x 193 x 340mm