DAB VERTY NOVA Submersible Clean Water Pump With Float Switch 200M (0.2kW, 220V)
- Perfect for draining garages or basements that are subject to flooding as well as small wells and swimming pools
- Compact and easy to handle with built-in float
- Can be used as a portable pump for emergencies such as lifting water from tanks or rivers
- Can be used with liquids containing solids of up to 5mm in size
- Low suction capability of 2/3mm
For over 40 years, DAB has been a main player in the sector of the technologies for the movement and management of our most precious resource, water.
VERTY NOVA is a vertical delivery submersible pump with a range of domestic applications, including drawing water from rivers or tanks. It's also ideal for gardening or hobbies and its level switch built in float allows for fixed installation, ensuring automatic operation.
VERTY NOVA 200M power curve
The performance curves are based on kinematic viscosity values = 1 mm2 /s and density equal to 1000 kg/m3. Curve tolerance according to ISO 9906.
- P2 nominal: kW0.2 / HP 0.28
- Operating range: from 1 to 10m3/h with head up to 9m
- Liquid temperature range: from 0 °C to +35 °C for domestic use
- Pumped liquid: clean water or dirty water without fibers
- Pump priming limit: 10-15 mm in manual operation
- Max immersion depth: 7m
L 222mm x B 193mm x H 340mm
For technical specifications, please download the product brochure