DAB KPF 30/16M Peripheral Electric Pump With DAB SMART PRESS Pressure Control Switch (0.37kW, 220V, 0.5HP)
- Compact centrifugal pump for domestic pressure booster installations
- Capable of generating high heads up to 31m
- Suitable for water supply to 2 toilets, or a washing machine, or a dishwasher or a garden hose.
- Rotor running on permanently lubricated ball bearings, oversized to ensure low noise and durability
- DAB SMART PRESS Pressure Control Switch device automatically switches the pump ON/OFF and protects the pump against running dry
The DAB KPF 30/16M is a cost-effective solution for water delivery from rainwater harvesting tanks to toilets, kitchen appliances or your garden hose. Coupled with a DAB SMARTPRESS for dry run protection and auto ON/OFF, makes this pump hard to beat value for money. For over 40 years, DAB has been a main player in the sector of the technologies for the movement and management of our most precious resource, water.
DAB KPF 30/16M performance curve:
- Operating range: Up to 30 l/min; head up to 31m
- P2 nominal: 0.37kW, 0.5HP
- Pumped liquid: clean, free of solids and abrasives, non-viscous, nonaggressive, non-crystallised and chemically neutral, with properties similar to water.
- Liquid temperature range: from 0 °C to +35 °C
- Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar (600kPa)
- Installation: fixed, horizontal position
- Motor protection class: IP 44
- Protection class at the terminal board: IP 55
- Insulation class: F
- Dimensions: L x 262mm B x 140mm H x 180mm
- Weight: 5.3kg
For technical specifications, please download product brochure