DAB Centrifugal Bare Shaft Pump KDN 100-200, Cast Iron, With Mechanical Seal (380V)
- *Price includes nationwide delivery
- Standardized centrifugal single-stage pumps, designed for a wide range of applications
- Such as water supply, hot water circulation for the heating system, circulation of cold water for air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Stainless steel pump shaft supported by two permanently lubricated oversized ball bearings, housed inside an appropriate chamber in the support
- Cast iron impeller, closed and dynamically balanced, with compensation of the axial thrust through balancing holes, operation on interchangeable wear rings (on request from the supplier)
- Transfer of liquids in agricultural, horticultural, and industrial environments
For over 40 years, DAB has been a main player in the sector of the technologies for the movement and management of our most precious resource, water.
DAB KND pumps volute chamber and impellers are designed to give the best hydraulic efficiency and suction lift characteristics. Modern and highly sophisticated machinery and technology are employed in the manufacture of these pumps using high-quality raw material, dynamically balanced impellers, seals and ball bearing to ensure long life. Balanced rotor ensures vibration and noise-free operation. The shaft is made of quality steel, the precision ground of ample size for transmitting the rated Horsepower.
- Operating range: flow up to 470 m3/h, head up to 143 meters
- Maximum operating pressure: 16 bar - 1600 kPa (for DN 200 max 10 bar)
- Installation: normally in the horizontal position
- Pumped liquid temperature range: from -10°C to +140°C
- 125mm Length x 340mm Width x 480mm Height
For technical specifications, please download the product brochure