DAB Cast Iron Double Impeller Centrifugal Pump K35/100M (1.1kW, 220V)
- Double impeller centrifugal pump is suitable for sprinkler systems and other general uses for water supply
- Low noise and durability with rotor running on permanently lubricated oversized ball bearings
- External ventilation cooling
- Standard built-in thermo-amperometric protection
For over 40 years, DAB has been a main player in the sector of the technologies for the movement and management of our most precious resource, water.
Closed asynchronous type, external ventilation cooling. Rotor running on permanently lubricated ball bearings, oversized to ensure low noise and durability. Standard built-in thermo-amperometric protection. Capacitor permanently fitted on single phase versions. For the protection of the three-phase motor, we recommend the use of remote overload cut-outs, in compliance with current local regulations.
DAB K35/100M performance curve
- P2 Nominal: 1.1kW / HP 1.5
- Max head: 39m
- Max head: 170l/min
- Pumped liquid temperature range: from -10 °C to +50°C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C
- Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar (600 kPa)
- Protection class: IP 44
- Insulation class: F
- Standard voltage: Single-phase 220-240 V / 50 Hz
- Installation: fixed, horizontal or vertical position, provided that the motor is always above the pump.
- 387mm length x 205mm width x 233mm height
For technical specifications, please download the product brochure