DAB K35/100M Cast Iron Double Impeller Centrifugal Pump (1.1kW, 1.5hp, 220V)
The DAB K35/100M Cast Iron Double Impeller Centrifugal Pump (1.1kW, 1.5hp, 220V) is an electric pump for water supply in domestic, civil and industrial environments.
- Double impeller centrifugal pump suitable for sprinkler systems & other general uses for water supply
- Low noise & durability with rotor running on permanently lubricated oversized ball bearings
- External ventilation cooling
- Standard built-in thermo-amperometric protection
For over 40 years, DAB has been a main player in the sector of the technologies for the movement and management of our most precious resource, water.
Closed asynchronous type, external ventilation cooling. Rotor running on permanently lubricated ball bearings, oversized to ensure low noise and durability. Capacitor permanently fitted on single-phase versions. For the protection of the three-phase motor, we recommend the use of remote overload cut-outs, in compliance with current local regulations.
DAB K35/100M performance curve
- Model: K35/100M
- P2 Nominal: 1.1kW/ 1.5hp
- Standard voltage: Single-phase 220-240V, 50Hz
- Max head: 39m
- Max head: 170l/min
- Pumped liquid temperature range: -10 to +50°C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C
- Maximum operating pressure: 6bar (600kPa)
- Protection class: IP44
- Insulation class: F
- Installation: Fixed, horizontal or vertical position, provided that the motor is always above the pump.
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 387 x 205 x 233mm