DAB Genix VT 030 Macerator Sanitary Sewage Pump (0.32kW, 0.44hp, 230V)
- Automatic lifting station used to expel wastewater where natural gravity drainage is not possible
- Conveniently installed under the counter in the kitchen or washroom
- Perfect for laundry rooms withstanding liquid temperatures up to +75°C or 90°C for 30min
- Provides simple access for unblocking the grinding blades & easy access to the capacitor, electric board & pressure switch
- Can discharge vertically up to 6m & horizontally up to 90m with a tank capacity of 52L
- Equipped with a powerful stainless steel induction type motor with stainless steel cover & wear-resistant shaft as well as thermal protection for overheating
- Enjoy quick & easy installation with hose clamps, fittings with integrated non-return valves, hose adaptors, ground-fixing screws, anti-vibration rubber nubs & an illustrated quick guide included
GENIX is the new DAB macerator, providing the maximum level of efficiency in the 3 main moments of its lifecycle: quick and easy installation, comfortable operation and simple maintenance making GENIX the new benchmark in the setup of a bathroom.
With over 40 years in the industry, DAB Pumps has manufactured and designed some of the finest electric driven water pumps and systems to date using the latest technologies.
- Voltage: Single Phase 230V 50Hz
- Input power maximum (P1): 530W
- Output power (P2 Nominal): 0.32kW, 0.44hp
- Current: 2.5A
- Liquid temperature range: From 0° to +75°C up to +90°C for 30min.
- Liquid pumped: Sewage water containing faecal matter as regulated by EN 12050-3
- Third-party certifications: LGA
- Tank capacity & delivery: 1-90m³/h with dynamic head up to 8m
- International protection grade: IP44
- Volume: 0.052m³ (52L)
- Package dimensions [l x w x h]: 538 x 227 x 426mm
- Weight: 10.3kg