DAB E.SYBOX MINI³ Water Pressure Booster Pump with Variable Speed Drive (0.75kW, 220V, 45dB)
DAB E.SYBOX MINI³ is a compact automatic pressurisation system for the water supply of a single dwelling. E.SYBOX MINI3 guarantees the comfort of constant pressure inside the system, and energy savings thanks to the inverter technology. Suitable for use with drinking water, in domestic systems, and in gardening applications.
- Once your desired pressure is set, enjoy uninterrupted pressure to all of your water outlets
- All in one integrated construction means no additional components required for set up, except inlet & outlet pipes
- So compact that it can be installed under the kitchen sink in either vertical or horizontal positions
- The built-in inverter converts single phase to 3-phase for absolute efficiency, using the absolute only energy required
- Operation is so silent (45dB), it makes less noise than a freestanding air conditioner or a little more than a standing fan
DAB E.SYBOX mini³, pronounced 'easy box' mini cube, is the first of it's kind and provides a set constant pressure to all water outlets served. Supply 1 bathrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 toilet, and a dishwasher with 80 litres per minute at a constant 7.5 bar pressure.
What's in the box?
- Self-priming multistage pump
- Management inverter electronics
- Pressure & flow sensors
- Adjustable high-resolution LCD display with 1L built-in expansion vessel
- Cartridge check valve
- Wall bracket
For over 40 years, DAB has been a main player in the sector of the technologies for the movement and management of our most precious resource, water.
DAB E.SYBOX mini³ promotional video:
- Power: 750W
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Operating range: capacity up to 80 l/min, head up to 55m
- Liquid quality requirements: clean, free from solid or abrasive contaminants,non-viscous, non-aggressive, uncrystallised and chemically neutral
- Liquid temperature range: from 0°C to +35°C for domestic use, for other use: from 0°C to +40°C
- Max. suction depth: 8 meters
- Max. ambient temperature: +50°C
- Max. operating pressure: 7.5 bar (750 kPa)
- Sound pressure level: 45dB
- Installation: Horizontal or vertical fixed position
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 300 x 500 x 320mm
- Weight: 14.6kg