DAB AQUAJET 82M Self-Priming Booster Pump with Pressure Tank (0.6kW, 0.8hp, 220V)
Keep your home and garden supplied with a steady flow of water with the DAB AQUAJET 82M Self-Priming Booster Pump with Pressure Tank.
- Self-priming jet pump with cast iron body & technopolymer hydraulics
- 25mm suction/delivery port, duty point 2500l/h @ 2,5 bar
- Newly improved pressure vessel with butyl diaphragm, patented stainless steel water connection, epoxy primed paint finish, plastic tank feet, nylon pump stand, virgin polypropylene liner & leak-free o-ring sealed valve cap
- No additional connections required with thermal overload protection
- Supplied with a non-return valve
For over 40 years, DAB has been a main player in the sector of the technologies for the movement and management of our most precious resource, water.
The pump, tank, and pressure switch are designed for continuous, automatic operation in a residential water system. When main pressure is particularly low or water supply is needed for an ensuite on a bedroom conversion or where a more powerful supply is needed for use in the garden for irrigation or sprinkling.
DAB AQUAJET 82 M performance curve
- P2 nominal:0.6kW/ 0.8hp
- Max head: 61m
- Max flow: 90l/min
- Liquid temperature range: from 0°C to +35°C for domestic use (EN 60335-2-41)
- For other use: from 0°C to +40°C
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C
- Maximum operating pressure: 8 bar (800 kPa)
- Motor protection rating: IP44
- Terminal block protection rating: IP55
- Insulation class: F
- Standard input voltage: single phase 220-240V / 50Hz
- Dimensions [l x b x h]: 566 x 360 x 554mm
For technical specifications, please download the product brochure