KREG Zinc Pocket-Hole Screws (38mm) - Pack of 250
The KREG KR-SML-C150-250 Zinc Pocket-Hole Screws are coarse-head thread and Maxi-Loc pocket hole screws made from case hardened steel for assured, consistent performance every time in all materials and are ideal for a wide variety of indoor projects.
- Pack of 250 - 38mm (1 1/2in) screws
- Flat bottom head seats firmly into the pocket hole
- No bending or breaking with the case-hardened steel
- Durable, hard-wearing stainless steel
Since their humble beginning in 1989, the Kreg name has become synonymous with pocket-hole joinery. Kreg has developed into a worldwide supplier of top-quality tools and machinery, specialising in cutting, routing, clamping, and more.
Click here to view all Kreg products available in South Africa.
- Material: Stainless steel with zinc finish
- Pack of 250
- Weight: 0.87kg
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 123 x 123 x 75mm
- All Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jigs & Pocket-hole Machines
- Kreg® Square-Drive Bits