KREG Stainless Steel Deck Screws (50.8mm Length) - Pack of 700
The KREG KR-SDK-C2SS-700 Stainless Steel Deck Screws with Protec-Kote™ protect against rust and corrosion in many common outdoor applications. These high-quality decking screws with neutral colours that blend in for a wide variety of wood decking and patio building projects.
- Protec-Kote™ provides strong protection against the elements with 3 anti-corrosion layers
- No bending or breaking with the case-hardened steel
- Flat-bottom head won’t split the surface
- KTX square driver for solid driver engagement
- Self-tapping for faster, easier driving
*Using the Kreg Deck Jig on 2 x & thicker decking materials requires special instructions.
Since their humble beginning in 1989, the Kreg name has become synonymous with pocket-hole joinery. Kreg has developed into a worldwide supplier of top-quality tools and machinery, specialising in cutting, routing, clamping, and more.
Click here to view all Kreg products available in South Africa.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Screw type: #8 Coarse pan head
- Pack of 700
- Weight: 2.39kg
- Screw length: 50.8mm (2in) specifically designed for 25.4 & 31.75mm (4/4 & 5/4in) thick decking material
- Dimensions [l x w x h]: 50.8 x 14 x 12