DAB JETCOM 102M Self-Priming Centrifugal Pump With COELBO Pressure Control Switch (0.75kW, 1hp, 220V)
Supply up to 3 bathrooms and a kitchen with 10 litres per minute at 3 bar pressure, or 2 rows of sprinklers with 3 nozzles at 2.5 bar pressure, with the DAB JETCOM 102M Self-Priming Centrifugal Pump.
- Perfect for domestic pressure boosting & small-scale irrigation
- Suitable for pumping water with low levels of sandy impurities
- Excellent suction capacity, up to 8m, even with the presence of air bubbles
- Rotor-mounted on oversized greased-for-life ball bearings, to guarantee low noise & long life
- COELBO Pressure Control Switch device automatically switches the pump ON/OFF & protects the pump against running dry
For over 40 years, DAB has been a main player in the sector of the technologies for the movement and management of our most precious resource, water.
**Please note, that because of this product being couriered, the pressure switch is not pre-installed on the system to eliminate connection cracks. Installation is required.
DAB JETCOM 102M Performance Curve:
- Operating range: Up to 60 l/min; head up to 47m
- P2 nominal: 0.75kW, 1hp
- Motor suction depth: Up to 8m
- Pumped liquid: clean, free of solids & abrasives, non-viscous, nonaggressive, non-crystallised & chemically neutral, with properties similar to water
- Liquid temperature range: from 0°C to +35°C
- Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar (600kPa)
- Motor protection class: IP44
- Protection class at the terminal board: IP55
- Insulation class: F
- Dimensions [l x b x h]: 470 x 240 x 240mm
- Weight: 9.5kg
For technical specifications, please download product brochure