COELBO SWITCHMATIC TK1 Electronic Pressure Switch (Auto Restart, 16A, 230V)
The COELBO SWITCHMATIC TK1 Electronic Pressure Switch (Auto Restart, 16A, 230V) ensures you have constant water pressure while using a tap by automating the start/stop function of the water pump if there is a drop in pressure.
- Electronic pressure switch with digital display of pressure in bar & psi
- Provides simple adjustment of pressure between 0 - 8bar
- Safe operation with automatic restart, dry-run protection & fast-cycling protection
- Multi-voltage power supply with sleep mode & low power consumption
- Equipped with a manual start push-button and no/nc mode for differential or inversed pressure switch
An electronic pressure switch prevents major damage from occurring to a pump or motor by stopping the pump from running when there is a loss of water supply or a pump is jammed by a foreign object, ensuring the service life of the pump or motor unit is extended.
COELBO was established in 1988 and has since become a worldwide industrial pioneer in the field of electric pumps. They specialise in developing devices for automation, control and protection.
- Model: TK1 Switchmatic
- Input voltage: 115 - 230V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Maximum current: 16A
- Adjustable pressure: 0 - 8bar (0 - 116psi)
- Connection: 1in/1in x 2