CENTURION Photon II Infrared Beam Set (Wired Receiver, Wireless Transmitter)
CENTURION Photon II Infrared Beams are designed to detect the presence of a person or vehicle moving through a gate or door. The transmitter is wireless so there is no need to tunnel under the driveway.
- Suitable for wide entrances with an impressive 30m operating range
- Convenient wireless transmitter is battery-powered
- Low power consumption & 2 year battery life with 2 AA batteries (included)
- Ant-proof, weather-proof housing for maximum protection
- Compatible with Intruder-Detection Alarms
The CENTURION Photon II Infrared Beam set includes a wireless transmitter and a wired receiver unit which are mounted on opposite sides of an entrance. The transmitter sends the receiver a modulated infrared beam and when this beam is interrupted, the receiver changes the state of an internal relay.
Centurion Systems is South Africa's leader in access automation. They manufacture an award-winning range of products used to control the access of vehicles and people in and out of residential and industrial properties. Centurion is known for its reliable products designed to maximise safety and convenience.
Click here to view all Centurion Systems products available in South Africa
- Transmitter power supply: 2 x AA alkaline batteries (included) - only replace with alkaline batteries; do not use rechargeable batteries with this product
- Receiver power supply: 12 - 24V AC; 12 - 30V DC
- Receiver power consumption: 30mA @ 12V DC
- Transmitter battery life: 2 years (minimum)
- Low battery indication: Audible beep
- Specified operating distance: 30m
- Alignment: Automatic – 1m² @ 10m (circular area, parallel surface)
- Output contact: Fail-safe, N/C & N/O, potential free contact
- Output contact rating: 3A @ 30V DC non-inductive
- Operating temperature: -15°C to +65°C
- Operating humidity: 0 - 90° (non-condensing)
- Housing material: ABS
- Degree of protection: IP54