Calpeda Centrifugal Pump, Inlet & Outlet, N80/160 Cast Iron (380V, 100/80)
- *Price includes nationwide delivery
- Single-stage end-suction centrifugal pumps, with bearing bracket, nominal duty points, and main dimensions in accordance with EN 733
- Back pull-out construction, for simple and quick dismantling and reassembly, N, N4: version with pump casing and lanter bracket in cast iron
- For clean liquids without abrasives, which are non-aggressive for the pump materials (contents of solids up to 0.2%)
- For water supply, heating, air conditioning, cooling and circulation plants
- For civil and industrial applications and for agriculture, firefighting applications, and irrigation
With cutting-edge hydraulics, the geometry of the impeller and the pump casing are optimized to achieve maximum efficiency and the best suction capability. The option to choose between cast iron and bronze materials for the hydraulic parts in contact with the pumped liquid allows N-N4 series pumps to be selected for use with different types of liquids. The mechanical structure of the hydraulic parts in contact with the pumped liquid are dimensioned to guarantee the maximum resistance to mechanical stress, the casing cover is provided with wings that prevent turbulence in the area of the mechanical sea, increasing the reliability.
Calpeda wants to continue that which was started many years ago by Vinicio Mettifogo, founder and pioneer, they can boast some impressive numbers: 250 employees and 30.000 square meters in their headquarters in Montorso Vicentino (Vicenza); a production of over 2.000 types of pumps with power ranging from 0.5 to 200 kW.
- Liquid temperature from -10 °C to +90°C
- Ambient temperature up to 40°C
- Total suction lift up to 7m
- Maximum permissible working pressure up to 10 bar
- 485mm Length x 320mm Width x 405mm Height
For technical specifications, please download the product brochure