Calpeda Submersible Drainage Pump GM (10 0.3kW, 220V)
- Submersible drainage pump constructed with composite polymers developed especially for this product, for clean or slightly dirty water, for draining flooded rooms or tanks
- These new rustproof materials are resistant to corrosion, indeformable at maximum temperature differentials in the pump and motor and resistant to internal and external strain
- The shaft of chrome steel AISI 430, three lip seals in NBR
- Minimum dimension and high levels of performance, for use in many different applications, for flow rates up to 200 liters/min, with float switch for automatic start/stop, For outdoor use, the power supply cable shall have a length not less than 10m
- Extraction of water from ponds, flowing water or pits for the collection of rainwater and for irrigation purposes
Metal support ensures correct alignment between the pump shaft and the motor also in heavy duty conditions. A threaded metallic insert in the delivery port allows for a secure connection of the delivery pipe or fitting without any risk of damaging the pump. A suction strainer prevents solids bigger than 8 mm grain size from entering the pump. Immersed without suction pipe and valve. No filling operations at start-up, no suction problems, and greater safety against running dry.
Calpeda wants to continue that which was started many years ago by Vinicio Mettifogo, founder and pioneer, they can boast some impressive numbers: 250 employees and 30.000 square meters in their headquarters in Montorso Vicentino (Vicenza); a production of over 2.000 types of pumps with power ranging from 0.5 to 200 kW.
Calpeda GM 10 performance curve
- P2 nominal: 0.3kW | 0.4HP
- Max head: 7.5m
- Max flow: 200l/min
- The maximum liquid temperature for prolonged use: 35°C (with immersed motor)
- Immersion depth: 5m max (with suitable cable length)
- Not suitable for continuous duty for a prolonged time
- 2-pole induction motor, 50 Hz (n = 2900 rpm)
- Single-phase 230 V ± 10% with thermal protector
- Capacitor inserted in the housing incorporated in the plug
- Cable: with plug, length 5m, 245IEC57 4 G 0,75 mm2, according to EN 60335-2-41 for pumps up to 5 kg
- Insulation class B, protection IP 68
- Triple impregnation humidity-proof dry winding
- 179mm length x 168mm width x 212mm height.
For technical specifications, please download the product brochure